Sorry I'm still pretty new to vim. Do you mean file

C:\Program Files\Vim\vim70\syntax\viminfo.vim?
[cut]
Maybe I should mention I use vim on windows. Where is viminfo file on windows?

That's the syntax-coloring definition for viminfo files, so when you're editing viminfo files, they show up in the proper colors.

The file you're looking for is named "_viminfo" on Win32 and is likely in

C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\_viminfo

or

%USERPROFILE%\_viminfo

or

%HOMEDRIVE%\%HOMEPATH%\_viminfo

You should be able to nuke this file (or just rename it to something like "_viminfo.bad") and restart vim.

        :help viminfo-file-name

should point you to documentation on where this file is stored which is in the middle of the section on

        :help viminfo

where you can read and learn more than one would ever care to know about viminfo files.

HTH,

-tim