George V. Reilly wrote:

  > There were concerns about switching over to Subversion when we
  > first started using it a few months ago, just before Vim 7.0
  > released. Are those concerns still valid?

  If you mean switch over completely, that's Bram's decision.

  Edward L. Fox wrote:
  > Suresh Govindachar wrote:
  >
  >> Since svn sources haven't been updated,
  >
  > The content in subversion repository is the same with the CVS
  > repository, at most 1 day later. It doesn't update only because
  > Bram had been out for holiday since last month.

  I thought that as of yesterday (when I made the post), Bram had
  been updating for more than a day;  perhaps he hadn't.

  >> and since they differs from the cvs sources by CR/LF in
  >> some files
  >
  > Give me the list and I'll fix.

  Actually, this issue was discussed a lot.  Somebody (Bill?)
  requested the CR/LF change, and you immediately did it.  Then a
  few people on this list wrote good arguments as to why the change
  should not have been done.  You then wrote back to say you would
  wait and see before changing things back to as they were
  originally.

  --Suresh