On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 at 5:46am, Richard Emberson wrote:

> I reported this as bug number 1492165,
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=391887&group_id=27891&func=browse

Didn't know that bugs can now be reported at sourceforge. I added my
comment.

Is reporting bugs on sf better for Bram? Normally, while reporting bugs
on vim mailing list, sometimes they turn out to be not so (unless it is
a crash, of course) and you might be able to get an immediate workaround
as well.

--
Thanks,
Hari