List.

I'm on a iMac G5 (Mac OS X 10.4.7). vim 6.2, using the Terminal.app. I have the standard "Apple Pro Keyboard."

Yesterday, I installed the X11 package, to play with the FreeNX client.

Today, when in vi, my delete (^?) key is wacked--the "other" delete (^ [[3~) works. This was not the case yesterday. I believe my installing the X11 package may have contributed to this issue.

It is *not* a problem in my shell, only in when in vi.

Any suggestions on correcting this? I do not want to retrain my muscle memory to hit the "^[[3~" key.

Thanks!
Tim