Dnia czwartek, 13 lipca 2006 13:00, sgp napisaƂ:
> I installed per provided instructions (WinXP) but when I type :Vst I get
> a bunch of error messages, mostly undefined variables:
>
> g:plinen_rez
> g:paras_rez
> g:ptype_rez
> etc.
>
> all of which are initialized in $VIM\vimfiles\autoload\vst\vst.vim but
> don't seem to be picked up when :Vst is executed.
>
> :Vstm and :Vstfold work OK, it's just :Vst that doesn't.
>
> What do I need to do to make it work? TIA

Cannot reproduce but you can help with:

1. Send me *exactly* what is in first two or three error messages (the
   rest is usually only consequence of them without real meaning).
2. Example of document where generation fails.
3. Such thing may happen when you try to generate several different
   documents in one Vim session. Global variables may clash in such
   situation.

m.