Dnia wtorek, 18 lipca 2006 06:23, David Purton napisaƂ:
> Hi all,
>
> I gather that the vim7 xml omnicomplete needs a data file to work -
> which is fair enough, since you can get all the attributes as well this
> way.
>
> But, how can I get a generic xml omnifunction system where vim will just
> close the last open tag for me.
>
> eg, at present, for html, I have vim set up to close the current tag as
> soon as I type '</'

Ugh. Forgot about that. Current implementation requires all that xml
stuff to close tags. Normally if you have data file you can do::

    inoremap </ </<c-x><c-o>

and it will close your tag. I've made corrections and sent it to Bram.
In few days it should be available on vim ftp in runtime package.

I will also make it available as:

http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj/xmlcomplete.vim

m.