Dnia wtorek, 18 lipca 2006 03:57, Hari Krishna Dara napisaƂ:
> I am creating a new card game for Vim7 and wonder if anyone is
> interested to try it and give me feedback. The game is quite usable at
> the current state, though there are some pending issues. Here are a
> couple of snapshots of the game to get you interested:
>
> http://haridara.googlepages.com/arimona.html
> http://haridara.googlepages.com/arimona-middle.html
>
> I have only tried the game so far on Windows, and the Unicode symbols
> that the game requires are found to be in the following fonts (out of
> those that I have installed):

Works perfectly on Linux with always present families: Nimbus,
Bitstream/DejaVu.

>   Unlike in solitaire however, you can't move cards back from
> foundation.

Unpossibility to break stack into parts is feature or bug?
If feature not in rules would be handy.

(Stack is sequence of eg. 6432 and I want to move only 32 to uncover 4).

>   The game changes the global 'encoding' to "utf-8", as it uses the
> Unicode symbols to show the card symbols. I don't know the complete
> impact of this on an existing Vim session,

Possibly disastrous.
No, Arimona didn't destroy anything - just wrong experiences from the
past.

Thanks, much fun :)

m.

ps. Any plans for final animation? ;)