Hello,

I have not upgraded for some time, so today I did.

I read a thread here about the new way the split vertical file
explorer and the netrwPlugin.vim plugin. I also got used to the way
the old directory and file list would open a file when clicked in the
main window.

So I changed the name of netrwPlugin.vim to stop it and pasted the old
explorer.vim into my plugin directory.

I don't have the time nor the expertise to go through the
netrwPlugin.vim to see if I will be breaking anything I might really
need.

I couldn't find anything in :help about it, nor on the vim site or the
authors site.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

dstefani