Luc Hermitte wrote:
Hello,

I run vim on Solaris, Linux and Cygwin (actually I use only the win32
native version of vim, generally the one compiled by Tony).
[...]

I'm not distributing them anymore at the moment. My latest Vim for Windows was a v7.0aa ALPHA, now outdated. Please fall back on those compiled by Steve Hall https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=43866&package_id=39721 . As I'm writing this I see a 7.0.42 listed there for downloading: that's currently the latest version and patchlevel.

Note: That page belongs to the "Cream" sourceforge project but it's not the Cream download, it's the Vim download, with "standard" gvim and runtime files. Clicking "Notes" shows you the gvim ":version" listing: Big version, +ole -mzscheme +perl/dyn +python/dyn +ruby/dyn +tcl/dyn