When I send e-mail using my mail hosting company as my SMTP host, it
gets bounced by the list.  I'm using a different SMTP host now,
which is why I can send this message to the list.  The problem is
that I don't have the option of using an alternate SMTP host most of
the day, so it would be really nice if I could use my mail hosting
company (Zettai.net').

The error message below says that my mail hosting company's mail
servers are blocked by Sorbs.  I forwarded this on to their tech
support, and they said that Sorbs forces you to pay to get your name
removed from their black list, which my mail hosting company
believes is unethical.

Is there anything that can be done by someone on this list to
re-allow e-mail from my mail hosting company?  Any help at all would
be greatly appreciated!

Tom Purl

----- Forwarded message from [EMAIL PROTECTED] -----