KLEIN Stéphane wrote:
2006/8/19, A.J.Mechelynck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
KLEIN Stéphane wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there gvim full screen mode feature on GNU/Linux Gnome... ?

I don't think there is a full-screen mode as such, but on any version of
gvim you can do:

I speak about fullscreen without window decorator...

I don't think you can have a (non-minimized) gvim screen without a titlebar; but I don't know everything. If by any chance it is possible, it would, I suppose, be set by command-line options specific to the particular GUI you are using. Such options might be unmentioned in the Vim help, in which case you would have to dig into whatever documentation there is for your particular flavour of Gnome and/or GTK (either Gnome1 and GTK+1 or Gnome2 and GTK+2 IIUC).