On 8/21/06, Panos Laganakos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Although, doesn't it make sense to make it go away, once you type
something else except Ctr_X or Ctr_O to move up or down?

Yes. IMHO I would have to agree that it will be prefect if the preview
window is another popup near the completing word, and have the
intelligence to close itself automatically once the user is done with
it.

Back to the old time there isn't any preview nor omni-completion. So
I'm happy with it.  :)
Maybe it can be an add-on feature for the next release?

Personally I tried using the preview window but it started up slow in
my computer @ home. So I remove it from 'cot' option.

If you prefer, can map <c-w><c-z> to a shortcut you like. Maybe
i_Ctrl-x_Ctrl-w?  or simply i_Ctrl-L if you don't use it.

imap <c-x><c-w> <c-y><esc>:pc<cr>a

HTH,

--
Ed