On Sat, Aug 26, 2006 at 05:09:35AM EDT, Gary Johnson wrote:
> On 2006-08-24, cga2000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Sat, Aug 19, 2006 at 01:45:32AM EDT, Gary Johnson wrote:
> > > On 2006-08-19, cga2000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > [..]

>  Each Windows machine, on the other hand, is its own little universe:
>  every application you want to use has to be installed on it and every
>  customization has to be applied to each machine individually.  I
>  can't believe anyone actually thinks the system administration cost
>  of Windows is less than that of Unix, if you include the cost of
>  users doing their own administration.  (Grumble grumble.)

Of course, nobody *really* thinks that .. it's all about the guys on the
top floor no longer feeling nervous about lowly system administrators
doing things that they do not understand.  Next thing you would be the
one running the company ..

:-)

> > Is there any way I could map a simple toggle to (de)activate fo+=a
> > (auto-format) .. so I can get rid of it quickly when it starts causing
> > problems .. such as editing mail headers in mutt .. eg. ??
>
> Try this:
>
>     map <silent> <F1> :if match(&fo, 'a') != -1 <bar> set fo+=a <bar> else
> <bar> set fo-=a <bar> endif<CR>

should be:

 .. if match() == -1 ..

Is there a way I can list current keyboard mappings?

Thanks

cga