Hello,

--- "A.J.Mechelynck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you have found a colorscheme which satisfies you "almost, but not
> completely", copy it to ~/.vim/colors/ under a different name (ending in
> .vim) and modify it there. Then you can set gui=bold for Function or
> cFunction in your own version of that colorscheme.

Alternatively, if you have Vim 7, you can download my AfterColors plugin
(http://vim.sourceforge.net/scripts/script.php?script_id=1641) and create your
customizations in ~/.vim/after/colors/<colorscheme>.vim, and you won't need to
make a copy of the entire colorscheme.

regards,
Peter

On Yahoo!7
Check out PS Trixi - The hot new online adventure
http://www.trixi.com.au