Java Bob wrote:
I learnt most of what I know about gVim from the tutorial.  I know it's a
lot to ask for but a "Tutorial Part 2" would be excellent.  It could
introduce concept and applications of:-
      Regular Expressions,
      Options,
        autocmd,
      text formatting,
      scripting,
      compiling,
      map/noremap

I admit that all the information is in the manuals but I learnt so much, so
fast, with the tutorial that it is only natural to want more.  And there are
some people on this list who are already writing books in small email steps
anyway.

However if you say "go away, you lazy person" you'd be well within your
rights!  :-)

I'd not call you lazy, nor even tell you to go away, but "go ahead and write it up!".