Beware, add the colon to 'iskeyword' works but it may mess up one thing:
the switch-case statement and the label:
switch (foo) {
case bar:
}
here the "bar" will be recognized as "bar:", and of course the "bar:" does
not exist. It will be inconvinient to search "bar" using the "*" or the
"<C-]>", pretty annoying.

Unless we could add "::" to 'iskeyword' instead of the single colon, it
seems to be difficult to cope with this.

Any hints?
--
Sincerely, Pan, Shi Zhu. ext: 2606

Henry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写于 2006-10-28 08:59:38: