This in on my Windows XP box...
It has +python/dyn
In the Compilation section there's a -DDYNAMIC_PYTHON_DDL=\"python24.dll\"

On my Kubuntu box...
It has -python

The error I reported above is from the Windows box. There is a python24.dll
on the Windows box. Although I have Python 2.5 installed on the Windows box.
Should I uninstall Python 2.5, uninstall VIM. Install Python 2.4 and then
install VIM?

It looks like the VIM on Kubuntu was compiled without python. That is
strange since Kubuntu is supposedly big on using Python. It's the VIM-gnome
package. It's the only VIM7 that I could get to work on Kubuntu. I never
could get VIM7 to compile from source.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike