"Stahlman Family" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写于 2006-11-09 09:40:49:
> > The docs clearly state:
> >
> > You should always put a space before the ':', otherwise it can
> > be mistaken for use in a variable such as "a:1".
>
> Hmm. Ok. I didn't find that text with helpgrep, but I've got Vim7
> beta version still on this computer. Perhaps it was added since
> then...
>
> Thanks,
>     Brett S.

By the way, you should also know that "you should never add a space before
[ ]".

the abc [1] works in Vim6, but in Vim 7 there should not be a space so
there must be abc[1].

I don't know why there is such a requirement in Vim 7, but it breaks one of
my script.
--
Sincerely, Pan, Shi Zhu. ext: 2606