On Wed, Nov 22, 2006 at 11:32:46AM -0800, Gary Johnson wrote:
> On 2006-11-22, "A.J.Mechelynck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > v<object> where <object> is a Normal-mode "object", will highlight the
> > concerned object. Example: vip for the "inner paragraph".
>
> And if you're using the matchit.vim plugin with your tags specified
> in b:match_words, then
>
>     a%
>
> will highlight the current "block" as defined by your tags.
>
>     :help v_a%

     I was thinking of the same thing.  Two more points:  if you have
not yet installed the help files for matchit.vim, see

:help matchit-install

After that, you should have help tags for v_a% .  See also

:help matchit-newlang

for how to recognize your custom tags.

HTH                                     --Benji Fisher