I use the potwiki plugin to document all types of things, and often some
of the files can get pretty large.  I use the Markdown markup language
to author my potwiki pages, and organize the larger ones with headings
and sub-headings and such.

I would like to create an table of contents (TOC) on some of my large
pages so I can jump around to different headings easily, like I do with
Vim help files.  However, I don't know how I could accomplish this in my
potwiki pages.

I took a look at the "tag" documentation, and it looks like I'll need to
find some type of tag processor for my headings, but I don't know where
to start.  Is the help tag processor for vim available as a separate
script, or would I have to register my wiki pages as help pages in order
to use it?  Am I even going about this correctly?

Also, I don't have to use the Markdown markup in my pages.  If I can use
a different format and easily create tag files, then I'm happy with that
too.

Thanks in advance!

Tom Purl