On 12/13/06, Andrea Spadaccini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks a lot, now it works, except for warnings from python:

Errore/i eseguendo function pythoncomplete#Complete:
linea   35:
__main__:157: GtkDeprecationWarning: gtk.FALSE is deprecated, use False
instead
Errore/i eseguendo function pythoncomplete#Complete:
linea   35:
__main__:157: GtkDeprecationWarning: gtk.TRUE is deprecated, use True
instead

Yeah that one is known, but it's cosmetic really, it doesn't hurt
anything.  I will get rid of that next release.

Another small question: how can I see the parameters for the current
method? Say that I do

win = gtk.Window(

and I want to know the possible constructors of gtk.Window.. How can I
do that?

That mostly works, *except* for the instance you mention
(constructors).  I haven't yet made the mapping from __init__ to the
name of the class.

For example:
  import sys
  sys.<C-x,C-o>
move to "excepthook" which will contain the parameters in the popup
window (for convenience).  When you accept that entry, it completes
to:
  sys.excepthook(
Allowing you to enter the parameters themselves.  Hitting <C-x,C-o> at
this point will complete the parameters as named in the original
popup, leaving you with:
  sys.excepthook(exctype, value, traceback)