"Geue, Stephan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写于 2007-01-10 17:34:03:
> Hello, I would like to change the VIM colors, i.e. the C/C++ mapping of
> VIM colors to Xterm colors. First, I changed a few lines within

Hi,

A better approach is to use the GUI version of Vim, and you could set the
color scheme, see :help :colo or just find the colors in the menu.

If you want to use the terminal version of VIM, the possibility is
generally quite limited. For 8-color or 16-color terminals, chances are
that you have to change term color in order to obtain an elegant color of
syntax highlight. Things would be better for a 256-color terminal, however,
few color schemes are designed for 256-color terminal.

Anyway, the $VIMRUNTIME/colors/*.vim is the files you should look first, it
may have what you want most.

HTH
--
Sincerely, Pan, Shi Zhu. ext: 2606