Hi all!

Is there any opportunity to watch only for last 2-3 lines in vim buffer
while watching for some big output?

This means that when I create some buffer in vim, then run in it some
process, that produces big output ( for example gdb debugger ) I want to
see only last lines produced this process...

It is very annoying to debug something and always switch into another
buffer, then pressing <C-End> key, then switching to main buffer, making
one step with gdb and so on.

--
God bless you!
Ilia

2.6.18-gentoo-r4 AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2600+

mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
icq: 198233378

VegaTrek Developer: http://wcuniverse.sourceforge.net/vegatrek/
VegaTrek Forum Moderator:
http://vegastrike.sourceforge.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=13
You know you are a geek when: you emerge this great package called
"fortune-mod-gentoo-forums" -- squinky86
$gpg --keyserver cryptonomicon.mit.edu --search-keys tillias