Hi Tony :)

 * A.J.Mechelynck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> dixit:
> DervishD wrote:
> [...]
> >    Tony, again you've not only solved my doubt, but gave me an
> >important lesson about VimL. I owe you yet another one. I just hope
> >someday I will be able to return at least part of your kindness with me.
>
> I used to be a teacher, and I don't believe that the best teacher is the
> one who gives the most students a failing note. To me, the greatest reward
> for a teacher lies in watching his students' successes. :-)

    I think exactly the same :) In fact, the thing I regret the most
regarding vim is that I'm not proficient enough in VimL to help people
in the list, and since vim is an editor and not a programming language,
and so it has commands to deal with text etc. ,learning VimL won't be as
easy as learning the other languages I already know. It took a month to
really master Perl, studying and practicing intensively, which, in
hours, was much more than the time I took to master C, for example. VimL
will take much longer, I'm afraid, but I'll try my best to do it, in
return for all the help I'm receiving from you and the other people in
the list (Tim Chase comes to mind, but I won't give more names because
I'm going to forget someone).

    Again, thanks a lot :)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado