I thought I could confiure vim so that the perl plugin works such that
I can run perl -wc from the plugin menu and have vim show the code
with errors for example.

Or rather simply run the perl script in the debugger where presumably
vim acts as a window into perl executon and stepping through the code.

On 1/26/07, Suresh Govindachar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    Marc Bernstein asked:

  > Please send some pointers about how to point vim to one of my
  > perl installations (activeperl and cygwin ).

  What does the preceding mean?  What are you trying to do?

  > Any vimrc setup required (or viminfo)?

  --Suresh