Hi Bill :)

 * Bill McCarthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> dixit:
> On Sun 28-Jan-07 4:33pm -0600, DervishD wrote:
>
> > Finally, examining the source code, I found the problem. I
> > have my vim documentation installed in /usr/doc, which is
> > where all documentation is installed on my system. I've
> > set "helpfile" so ":help" finds the docs. BUT ":helpgrep"
> > doesn't use "helpfile", but only "runtimepath/doc". This
> > is a problem for me, because no matter which value I
> > assign to "runtimepath", the documentation is not going to
> > be found in any "/doc" subdir!
>
> If that's the case, you could add the path to vimruntime.

    That won't work, because docs are not in /usr/doc/vim/doc, but in
/usr/doc/vim. Otherwise it would work. On my system, documentation is
under /usr/share/doc/<packagename> (the "share" part is variable, since
I maintain two different systems, one with "shareable" data and other
withouth "share").

    Thanks a lot for the suggestion :)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado