Hi Jiang :)

 * Jiang Ting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> dixit:
> I am a plain vim user, mostly working on latex, C++ and fortran
> programming. I began to use vim for 4 months and there are always some
> technical problems around. The suggestions from the mail group may be
> very helpful for me.

    Given that you've already post to the list, then you're subscribed
;) so you can post here freely.

    You're going to find very nice, kind and helpful people here, this
list is really great. For my own part, I'll try to help you as much as I
can, although I'm a newbie in Vim (I've been only using it for a month).

    Welcome to the Vim list :))

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado