Ilia N Ternovich wrote:
Hi!

When I work with many buffers inside vim and suddenly need to :copen
&& :make project, vim opens buffer in which warning or error is detected.

This is very annoying, since I have to switch from "pouped-up" buffer where
error or warning is detected to last working one.

Is it possible to switch off autoswitching to buffer where warning or
error is detected?

Sure, don't open the quickfix window (don't use ":copen"). You can use ":cnext", ":cN" (aka ":cprevious"), ":cfirst", ":clast" even if the quickfix window isn't displayed.

Commitment, n.:
        Commitment can be illustrated by a breakfast of ham and eggs.
The chicken was involved, the pig was committed.