Hi Bram,

I just heard about your recent talk at google, entitled
"The Seven Habits Of Effective Text Editing 2".
(
http://google-code-updates.blogspot.com/2007/02/open-source-developers-google-speaker.html
 )

The original "seven habits of effective text editing" was fascinating and
useful.  I am sure that I'm not the only vimmer who would
 be interested in hearing more about this updated version.  However, I can't
find any links to  either a video or a transcript of this talk.  Are you
planning to make this available on your website?  Is it available elsewhere?

--Fraser Hanson