I have changed the script that uploads the runtime files to the ftp
server.  It now better matches the list of files in the archives.

The "runtime/dos/spell" directory now exists and contains the
English spell files, just like the distribution.  This means you can use
"rsync --delete" without deleting distributed files.

Keep in mind that when you downloaded other spell files and put them in
the runtime directory, "rsync --delete" will delete them.

For Unix: the "runtime/spell" directory contains all the languages,
rsync gets them all.  You may want to exclude the "spell" directory.

Or use Aap, that should work better anyway.  See:
        http://www.vim.org/runtime.php

Let me know if you spot a mistake in the runtime files on the ftp server.

I can't adjust the web pages right now, the SourceForge shell server is
broken.  They expect it to be fixed by the 21st.  That's more than a
week downtime :-(.

--
Although the scythe isn't pre-eminent among the weapons of war, anyone who
has been on the wrong end of, say, a peasants' revolt will know that in