Hi Pavel :)

 * Pavel Shevaev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> dixit:
> On 2/21/07, DervishD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Unfortunately, I still have problems using 'h' :(
>
> That's my biggest problem at the moment as well, as a blind typer i
> can't get used to it...oh, i think i just should stop whining and
> exercise more ;)

    Me too! ;)) My problem is not really blind typing or touch typing, I
can do it. My problem is that my brain doesn't associate movement "one
key at the left". I have my fingers over jklñ (a spanish keyboard), so
moving around with those four keys is OK to me, but hjkl is a bit more
difficult. I suppose I can map them, but if I learn moving around using
hjkl I want to learn it to be able to use it in any vim or vi I use.

    As you very intelligently said: I should stop whining and exercise
more! ;)))

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado