Hi list,

new to the list.
work on ubuntu 6.10, vim7 with patches 1-35

Have some problem with viki

I extracted viki.zip into my ~/.vim. Just mulitvals.vim ist additional
installed, otherwise there are no other vim configuration files.
A .vimrc is as well not definied.

If I open my testfile with
        vim .viki/test.viki
and active :VikiMinorMode the CamelCase words will be highlighted
correctly. But If I want to create a New file if I hit CTRL + Return
when I am over CamelCaseWord with the cursor. The cursor jumps only to
the next line.

If I want to active :VikiMode nothings happens. No highlightning of
Headings, list, CamelCase, ...

Some suggestions. I dont know how to debug or where to start.

Cheers -- Erik

--
J. Erik Heinz
Keyboard-samuraing in process