Hi all

I just read my pervious email regarding the question of font colour
and font size
in VIM, I realise that I missed out one word. Please find below a
corrected version.

Thanks for your help

----

Is there anyway to change the background colour, font colour and to
convert
normal font to bold font just for a few words in VIM files?

I have a large file with many different sections and headings. I have
been
trying to find a way to make some headings or some notes standing out
from
the rest of the text by using different colours or different font
sizes but
I could NOT find these things from the help command. I would
appreciate if
someone show me how to do it or tell me it cannot be done in VIM so
that I
can stop searching for my solution.

Many thanks
tien