Toon Knapen wrote:
I'm sorry to have to bother this list with this request but I have tried to unsubscribe multiple times since a few months. I also tried to contact the list-admin but did not succeed.

thanks

toon

Sending a request to the list like this, is not the way to do it.

1. Send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- the contents and subject are unimportant and may be blank but the From: must be your (subscribed) address-of-record.

2. The Vim-list robot will send you a confirmation email (to your address-of-record) to ascertain that the unsubscribe request was not a prank played on you by some malevolent third party. You must read that email: it will contain a secret pseudorandom code and additional instructions on how to make the unsubscribe final.

It wasn't that she had a rose in her teeth, exactly.  It was more like
the rose and the teeth were in the same glass.