Pablo Arantes wrote:
Fellow users,

I'm using gvim 7.0 in a Windows XP SP2 box and I'm experiencing a
problem with font selection. I want to set as the default gui font a TTF
monospaced font, called Pragmata TT, but it won't show up in the list
of available fonts. I've searched the vim archives and google and
cannot figure out why it won't be listed as an option even though it *is* a
monospaced font and other TTF monospaced fonts appear in the list.

The font author could not help and provided me an OTF version that gvim
accepts, although it renders much worse than the TTF in programs where
the latter version actually works.

Thanks in advance for any tip or suggestion.

How are you setting "guifont" to use it?

Robert