whoa !, nevermind, found an example file on his website, tried it and works,.
sorry, my own rftm mistake

sk

On 4/2/07, shawn bright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
this looks like exactly what i am after.
i am kind of a newbie here, and cant quite get it to work right.
i believe that i need a python.vim file in /ftplugin directory.
but i dont know how to word it to make this plugin work,
could anyone kinda help me here, i can't make out what i should do
from the docs on the website that you linked to

thanks for any tips

sk