[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Mr. Mechelynck,

I have tried on several occasions to unsubscribe to this mailing list.
All efforts have proven futile. Can you tell me a sure-fire method to
unsubscribe?

Your input would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Dennis
--

I suppose you mean the vim -at- vim.org list, which is one of several lists to which I am subscribed at the address at which you reached me.