Hello all,
I just wanted to let you know that I am back on the vim and
vim-dev mailinglists. I won't have time to write many mails, but
my colleagues at work started to ask me a lot of questions about
vim when they found out that I wrote "syn on" and "colorscheme
koehler" in root's vimrc of all servers so I thought it might be
good to get back to the old habit of learning by reading the
solutions of fellow vim users to the questions of other vim
users. :-)
I might as well throw in a few mails, but as I only read my
private mail on the weekends there will be only a few mails from
me...

Ciao,
Thomas

--
 Thomas Köhler       Email:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     <><             WWW:              http://gott-gehabt.de