On 4/10/07, 李长青 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi,all:
       I am new to Vim,I am using Vim7.0 now,and it has no Syntax even when I set
"Syntax on",It stell has no syntax hignlighting,why?  Please help me. On Vim6.4
,It has syntax hignlighting, but now (vim7.0) it doesn't.

Thanks.

yhntgbty
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
2007-04-10

i just copy the /usr/share/vim/vim70/vimrc_example.vim to
/usr/share/vim/vimrc and everything works fine then.

--
woody

then sun rose thinly from the sea and the old man could see the other
boats, low on the water and well in toward the shore, spread out
across the current.