Hi:

I'm dumping text into gvim from an external program via a callback
function that I register for with the python interface. This callback
happens frequently and asynchronously with vim operation. Whenever I
try to run the external program, after receiving just a few lines of
dumped text in gvim, I get this error:

(gvim:11111): GLib-WARNING **: g_main_context_prepare(): main loop
already active in another thread
Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x1740)!

I don't get the error if I'm using just vim, but the window only
updates every second or so. Is there anyway I can avoid this problem?

Thanks.

Joseph