Is there a way to make filename completion (pressing tab at the command line in :find) use all the directories in the 'path'?

A little background: I have unit tests in one directory, and mainline code in a separate directory. This is needed for source-code control and other things. But it would be nice if, in vim, I could pretend that everything is in one directory. I've done :set path=unit/test/dir,main/code/dir and stuff like ]f and :find works fine. It's just a little jarring that pressing tab when I type :fin only runs through the files in the directory I started in.

Ben Kovitz