"A.J.Mechelynck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写于 2007-05-14 13:45:24:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > "A.J.Mechelynck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写于 2007-05-14
13:21:47:
> >> If your shell is cmd.exe, "/usr/bin/ctags" will give "Unknown command
or
> > file
> >> name". If you want to mix Dos shells and cygwin utilities, you will
have
> >> juggle with the path formats: see "man cygpath" from within cygwin.
> >>

> >> Best regards,
> >> Tony.
> >> --
> >
> > My shell is c:/cygwin/bin/bash, since I do not want to mix dos shells
with
> > cygwin utilities. (I don't use any DOS utilities at all.)
> >
> > I had tried to replace the content of /usr/bin/ctags with something
else,
> > which proves that the ctags does get executed. Cygpath is not the issue
> > here.
> >
> > --
> > Sincerely, Pan, Shi Zhu. ext: 2606
> >

> If your shell is bash and your ctags a cygwin version, you shouldn't pass

> \"D:/panshizhu/blabla.cpp\" to the latter nor >D:/temp/VIo74.tmp to the
> former. You may pass either /cygdrive/d/panshizu/blabla.cpp
>  >/cygdrive/d/temp/VIo74.tmp, or (IIUC) `cygpath -u
D:\\panshizu\\blabla.cpp`
>  >`cygpath -u D:\\temp\\VI074.tmp`
>

> Best regards,
> Tony.
> --

It does not matter, cygwin handles both POSIX path and windows paths with
'/'s.

In cygwin bash shell, paths like d:/foo/bar can be used instead of `cygpath
-u d:\\foo\\bar` and it works better IMO.   What is more, this kind of
usage are generated by taglist.vim, the taglist script author has test that
usage under cygwin and it works that way.

That said, I had configured them right last year, but during the last year
I upgraded my windows, cygwin, vim and taglist plugin, I now do not know
where the problem is. (I use OSX and Linux at the same time, so it is
normal that I had not use my WindowsXP for a long time)

Note: my notebook uses the same configuration as my desktop, my notebook is
still working that way (cygwin bash + ctags + windows gvim + windows path
with '/' instead of '\\'), only my desktop has the issue.

--
Sincerely, Pan, Shi Zhu. ext: 2606