On 14/05/07, Bram Moolenaar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yongwei Wu wrote:

> On 13/05/07, Bram Moolenaar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Announcing:  Vim (Vi IMproved) version 7.1
>
> I guess you already know about them. Just in case:
>
> * The home page still says "Vim 7.0.243 is the current version"

That should be fixed automatically when the first patch goes out,
which will be soon...

I see it now :-)....

> * Sources and Patches pages are not updated.

Please give me the URL of where something wrong appears.  That saves
me a lot of time (which I don't have much of...).

OK. Checking more thoroughly now.

http://www.vim.org/download.php
 The left side still has (wow, should be a long time ago, and I did
 not notice it all the time): "Vim 6.4 has been released. Many people
 have helped...".

http://www.vim.org/sources.php
 The information is about Vim 7.0 and 6.4, but no 7.1.

http://www.vim.org/patches.php
 Only 7.0 README.

http://www.vim.org/subversion.php
 7.1 is marked unstable there.