[EMAIL PROTECTED] 写于 2007-05-15 14:51:43:
> Thanks Pan. Now it does say "Huge Version". But I'm seeing couple of
> problems ...
>
> 1. It still doesn't show the menu's and toolbars.
> 2. It tries to use my $HOME/.gvimrc (which works fine with the ubuntu
> installed vim7.0) and complains that it can't find
> /usr/local/share/vim/syntax/syntax.vim (It also can't find the
> colorscheme that I've defined in my .gvimrc). On my system there is a
> syntax.vim at /usr/share/vim/vim70/syntax/syntax.vim.
>
> The src/Makefile has make variables for defining locations; but I'm
> not sure how to set them, if I want them to refer to the tar-ball
> based dir tree.
>
> BTW, if I try to compile vim7.0 from the tar-ball, I get the same
results.

> I'd like vim7.1 to first use the syntax.vim that came packaged with
> the tar-ball (and is at $HOME/vim/vim71/runtime/syntax/syntax.vim. If
> it works fine, I'd only then want to install it on my system.
>
> regards,
> -tushar.

1. try see :version and can you find +menu?
use :set go+=m to show the menu bar is its not present.

2. edit your Makefile and find the similar:

#CONF_ARGS = --exec-prefix=/usr

uncomment the line which set the prefix, then you got the prefix set to
/usr instead of /usr/local.

HTH.
--
Sincerely, Pan, Shi Zhu. ext: 2606