On 5/15/07, Sebastian Menge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Am Dienstag, den 15.05.2007, 10:03 +0200 schrieb Sebastian Menge:
> There is an extension called "InbutBox" but I have not
> understood yet howto use it.

Now I have. There is a sample on
http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/VimTest

But it leads to another problem: In a wiki we have no means to
autoincrement the id.

Thus the convention VimTip<ID> for page names is not feasible. A good
prefix is a must in my opinion, but what suffix? Howto assure that it is
unique, not cryptic etc? Or what about complete freedom, and revising it
afterwards? Perhaps we can even drop the prefix and use simply a
"category".

Seb.

That's a hard question.  Would it be worth it to have a cron job or
something that ran every night and moved/linked the newest tips to
be a problem, I just think it might be surprising when you make a tip,
and it's gone the next day. But a redirect like wikipedia has might
make that more reasonable.

Sound good?

-fREW