Hi,
  I'm having some trouble getting netrw v109(vim 7.1 win WinXP)
working with scp.

:Nread scp://[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/etc/hosts
..results in the following errors.
**warning** (netrw) unable to comply with your
request<scp://[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/etc/hosts>
Enclosing the URL with double quotes makes no difference either.

:messages
"NetrwMessage"  --No lines in buffer--
Error detected while processing function netrw#NetRead:
line   91:
E121: Undefined variable: b:netrw_fname
E116: Invalid arguments for function s:GetTempfile(b:netrw_fname) "
apply correct suffix
E15: Invalid expression: s:GetTempfile(b:netrw_fname) " apply correct suffix
line  360:
E108: No such variable: "b:netrw_fname"

I get the same error no matter what g:netrw_scp_cmd is set to. There's
no command window popping up when the Nread is done so I don't think
it's even attempting to run the scp executable (which is pscp in my
case).

Any suggestions ?

- David