On 5/21/07, Swaroop C H <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When programming, I have to turn the spelling check off. Or it will
> show a lot of spelling "mistakes" in the code. I'd like to apply
> spelling check for sentences within the comment blocks only. Is it
> possible to configure VIM to do this?

See :help spell-syntax

Hmmm, so that means that I could only define which regions to be
spelling checked in the syntax highlight plugins. But I still do wish
to have an option that could temporarily open spelling checking to the
code regions without closing the syntax highlighting. Maybe I'll send
a wish list to Bram. :-P

Best,
Swaroop
---