"Edward L. Fox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写于 2007-06-04 10:38:30:
> Hi Pan,
> > [...]
> > When this is just a pain, why not just map ^A to your 1GVG<ctl-del> ?
> >

> Well, personally I think the thing you should do is getting familiar
> with Vi-like editing styles, not mapping Vim to adapter your existing
> editing styles.
This is just an example, since the "Gene Kwiecinski" feels selete all a
pain. You may say he should not use "select-all", but it is very likely
that the similar senaro occurs for other keystrokes. I had many other
examples for that.

> but to me, combination keys with Ctrl is much more
> difficult to press than combination keys with Shift only.
Your mind may vary, but I feel no difference between press Shift, Alt and
Ctrl. I feel better only when I don't have to press any "chord" keys like
"ctrl,alt,shift" at all.

So what I had do is:
nnoremap ; :

With this map, I will not have to press the "Shift+:" to enter
command-mode, just the ";", and this saves me "thousands of keystrokes" and
I can use vim at least 30% faster.

You may say: "you should not use semicolon for entering command-mode, you
should follow the vi-way to entering command-mode by shift-colon."  But
frankly speaking I don't think there's any sensible reason not using
semicolon as the shortcut of entering command-mode.  In this case,
following the vi rule has no advantage and use shift-colon is solely
inefficient.

Everyone may have a completely different set of preferences on using vim,
since vim is designed to be a fullly-cumstomizable editor, if the
user-preferences such as .vimrc and plugins and color-schemes are not
loaded, chances are that the re-invented vi-clone inside browser has few
supporters.

--
Sincerely, Pan, Shi Zhu. ext: 2606