Hi,

I've installed Vim 7.1 on a Linux machine. When I run "gvim", the following
error message appears on my terminal:

   Error detected while processing
/raid2/guardino/resources/vim/vim7.1/share/vim/vim71/vimrc_example.vim:
   line   85:
   E174: Command already exists: add ! to replace it

(However gvim does start up). I don't get this message when I run "vim". If I
comment-out the "DiffOrig" command in
vimrc_example.vim, this error disappears. I temporarily removed my plugins and
.gvimrc config files to check whether
this could have been the cause of the problem, but it wasn't.

Could anyone help to resolve this issue? Has anyone else seen it?

Many thanks!

Cesare

This email contains information that is private and confidential and is
intended only for the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient please
delete it and notify us immediately by e-mailing the sender.
Note: All email sent to or from this address may be accessed by someone other
than the recipient, for system management and security reasons.
Aircraft Research Association Ltd.  Registered in England, Registration No
503668 Registered Office: Manton Lane, Bedford MK41 7PF England VAT No GB
196351245