On 6/5/07, Fabien Meghazi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to know if it's possible to do this crazy thing with vim :

I have a bunch of xml files wich contains template of many different
type of text : html, css, ruby, javascript, ...

Here's what it looks like :

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<templates>
<t name="test_css" type="css">
body {
   background: white;
}
</t>
<t name="test_js" type="javascript">
function test(s) {
   console.log(s);
}
</t>
<t name="test_html" type="html">
   Test
</t>
</templates>

I guess the answer is "no" but I would like to know if it's possible
to make vim use different syntax highlighting and different folding
rules for each type of code ?
I've written a vim-help syntax file that does this for code examples,
e.g. perl, vim script, sh.  Look at the syn-include section of the
syntax.txt helpfile.

--
Ian Tegebo